NutriLeads is looking for an office manager / management assistant (0.8 Fte)
NutriLeads (www.nutrileads.com) is a dynamic Health Ingredients scale-up that develops crop-derived food ingredients with clinically proven health benefits for specific patient and consumer groups. Our ingredients help people strengthen their health with nutrition.
NutriLeads has currently a team of 7 people based in Wageningen, consisting of the 3 co-founders and 4 employees working with numerous external collaborators throughout Europe and the USA.
We are looking for an office manager/ management assistant to provide efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to support our team. To be successful in this role, you will need to be flexible (scale-up company!), well-organized and be able to act independently.
Responsibilities and tasks (working closely with the other team members):
- Coordinate the office, keep the supplies at level, maintain office filing systems (e.g. time registration, invoices, archiving of documentation)
- Schedule meetings, set up the agenda, take minutes and support the preparation of presentations for meetings
- Be the first person of contact for suppliers, screen and direct incoming phone calls and correspondence
- Coordinate up to date external communication (e.g. uploading website content, LinkedIn messages, prepare and update MS Office templates)
- Other administrative and coordinating tasks to support the team (e.g. travel and accommodation arrangements, tracking of project plans in Smartsheet)
Skills and capabilities:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Management Assistant or similar role
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, knowledge of other IT programs such as WordPress Smartsheet is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling internal and external contacts
- BA degree, PA diploma or certification is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please forward a letter indicating specifically your experience related to the above “responsibilities and tasks” as well as your CV to: Karin van het Hof [email@example.com].
Application deadline: February 7th, 2020